- The Dickinson School of Law, J.D.
- Bucknell University, B.A.
Katherine Pandelidis Granbois, Esq.
Representative engagements include:
- Negotiating critical commercial contracts, including private label, contract manufacturing, SaaS licensing, and exclusive supply arrangements
- Drafting and negotiating the purchase and sale of businesses in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, distribution, telecommunication, healthcare and retail
- Counseling start up and early stage entities through formation, governance and debt and equity financing
- Counseling entity clients and owners regarding shareholder / membership / partnership agreements, withdraws and buy-outs
- Developing form commercial documents for clients with national and international customer bases
- Counseling clients regarding sales and distribution relationships and regulation, including regulation relating to franchise, distribution and sales representative relationships and pricing
- Structuring and negotiating joint venture agreements
Formerly in-house with a Fortune 500 company, a significant amount of Katherine’s practice has involved providing external support for in-house legal departments and serving as general legal counsel for companies who do not have in-house counsel.
280 Granite Run Drive, Suite 300
Lancaster, PA 17601