- CHI Physician Leadership Training Program – joint program with Harvard University
- American College of Physician Executives
- Physician in Management I
- Physician in Management II
- Managing Physician Performance in Organizations
- Healthcare Finance and Managerial Accounting
- Temple University School of Medicine, M.D.
- Muhlenburg College, B.S.
Christopher Rumpf, MD
Chief Clinical Officer
Dr. Christopher Rumpf brings 35 years of clinical leadership in the areas of quality, safety, and reimbursement to the team. He focuses primarily on the hospital and physician group market segments. Dr. Rumpf is instrumental in helping clients take advantage of the overlap of risk management and reimbursement strategies.
During his career, Dr. Rumpf has held numerous leadership roles, including Chief Medical Officer and Senior VP of Quality and Reimbursement. He also served as President of a large physician group. Several notable accomplishments by Dr. Rumpf throughout his career include:
- Development and implementation of provider performance analytics to support successful population health management and value-based contracts
- Successful reimbursement negotiations on behalf of payers, hospitals, and physician groups in both fee-for-service and value-based contracts
- Significant clinical risk reductions resulting from improvement in lean management systems
280 Granite Run Drive, Suite 300
Lancaster, PA 17601
Send us a message to learn more
Reimbursement Pathways is committed to helping you achieve your greatest financial success. Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule an onsite visit.